- Well, 2 out of 3 Indian women agree, according to an independent third party survey on Indian households, that odours are common in every home, making it clear that smelly homes are a prevalent and widespread issue.
- Considering our love for food, spices, tadka and flavours, it is no surprise that the survey goes on to reveal that Indian women rank smells from cooking garlic and tadka as the number 1 most common household odors and smells from cooking fish and other non vegetarian dishes, as number 2 on that list.
- The challenge with common household odours is that they are tough to completely remove. The survey further adds that Indian women and men agree that household odours become more prominent during the summer and monsoon seasons.
- These seasons bring with them a host of smells ranging from sweaty clothes to dirty shoes, damp clothes to smelly socks. This is where Ambi Pur Air Effects air freshener comes to your rescue.
- With its unique patented OdourClear technology that wipes out malodour particle and leaves behind a sweet, uplifting aroma, even the toughest of smells stand no chance.
- Make your home smile with the uplifting aroma of Ambi Pur Air Effects.
- Country of Origin : Thailand